The Partnership for Ontario County is an independent non-profit organization with offices in Canandaigua, New York. It has served Ontario County since 1998 and is the umbrella organization for the seven programs and initiatives described below. In addition, the Partnership serves as the fiscal agent for Nowhere to Go, an initiative for homelessness in Ontario County.
The Programs We Administer
- Ontario County Youth Court
- Child Advocacy Center of the Finger Lakes
- Family Support Centers
- Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition of Ontario County
- Nowhere to Go
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- With Youth for Youth
- Never Alone Club
The Mission of the Partnership of Ontario County is to create, support and administer alliances to cultivate positive social change.
The Vision of the Partnership for Ontario County is an environment where all people are hopeful, engaged and thriving.
- Bonnie Ross, Executive Director, The Partnership for Ontario County
- Nancy McAllister, Bookkeeper, The Partnership for Ontario County
- Abby Rice, Office Manager, The Partnership for Ontario County
- Jennifer Brownell, Program Director, The Child Advocacy Center of the Finger Lakes
- Jo Ann Shepard, Family Support Centers Program Director, Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Deb Holland, Program Director, Ontario County Youth Court & Family Support Centers, Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Yvonne Vazquez, Youth Court Coordinator, Ontario County Youth Court
- Petrea Rae, Coalition Coordinator, Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition of Ontario County
- Kelli Gage, Program Director, Youth Club House
- Nancy Seeley, Program Director, Never Alone Club
Click here to view Members of our Board of Directors.