- The Child Advocacy Center of the Finger Lakes is a child-friendly location where allegations of physical or sexual abuse are responded to by a multidisciplinary team of professionals. From the time of report through the end of the case, the team will work together to conduct a thorough investigation and provide necessary support services to children and their non-offending caregivers.
- The Ontario County Youth Court is a volunteer alternative to traditional juvenile justice and an alternative to school violations that may result in suspension. Those who choose Youth Court appear before a court of their peers and have an opportunity to take responsibility for their actions.
- EPIC Zone – A Youth Clubhouse is a youth drop-in center which is a safe and welcoming gathering place for youth ages 12–17. It is a place to embrace Enrichment, Prevention, Individuality and Community. EPIC Zone provides opportunities for pro-social recreation, research based prevention, peer supports, education, wellness, skill-building, and other meaningful activities. It is a place for youth to share their thoughts and ideas to
help guide options that share power to fulfill needs, desires, and goals.
- Family Support Centers provide prevention and intervention counseling to youth and families in participating Ontario County school districts at no cost. Using a positive outcome model known as Solution Focused Brief Therapy, the counseling sessions address risk factors related to academic performance, school attendance, family functioning, discipline problems and/ or health related concerns.
- Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition of Ontario County is a community coalition that meets regularly to implement prevention strategies utilizing the strategic prevention framework developed by SAMHSA. In addition, this coalition provides community education through forums and cafes. In collaboration with community partners, the coalition hosts community take-back days of unwanted medications. For a list of current medication drop box locations, please visit our website at http://drugfreeontariocounty.org
- Youth Mental Health First Aid is a national project designed to help adults working with youth to understand the prevalence of various mental health issues and the need to reduce the stigma in communities.