The Youth Clubhouse is a safe and welcoming gathering place for youth ages 12-17 years of age. The Clubhouse utilizes our community resources for opportunities that engage youth and support recovery. Youth are encouraged to bring their thoughts and ideas to the table to help guide the options that would be most supportive to their goals, with an emphasis on skill-building, education, leisure, information, career building and recovery. Clubhouse members have both shared ownership and shared responsibility for the group’s success. Members can attend on Saturdays from 2-10pm and Monday through Friday from 6:30-8:30pm at the Geneva community Center located at 160 Carter Road Geneva.
- A community based setting that is safe, welcoming and alcohol/drug free
- Opportunities that promote personal well-being, goal achievement, skill building, recreation, education, prevention and recovery support by engaging youth
- Peer connections, family opportunity and community involvement.
- Recovery support to youth as they strive to improve their life and wellness while decreasing or encouraging abstinence from alcohol and/or substance use.
- Activities that teach and support youth to resist choices that are harmful and can lead to long term issues, reduce use and maintain a healthy and sober lifestyle.
For more information on Youth Clubhouse…
Contact Kelli Gage, Youth Clubhouse Director at: