Thank you for your interest in helping the Partnership of Ontario County. Here are some of the ways you can get involved.
We do not exist without the dedicated service of our volunteers who each day make a positive difference for our youth and adults. We are grateful to the many volunteers who support our vision of a community that is hopeful, engaged, and thriving. If you are interested in volunteering for the Partnership for Ontario County or any of its programs and initiatives, we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking volunteer support for:
- Service on a Board-designated Committee to include Collaboration, Fund Raising, or Marketing;
- Participation in fund raising events,
- Service to grant-funded programs, and
- Participation in program-related events.
Please call 585-396-4554 or fill out this contact form if you would like more information about volunteering.
Make a Donation
Please consider a donation of any amount to help the Partnership for Ontario County. We are a registered 501c(3) charity organization in New York State, which means that all donations are tax deductible.
If you wish to make a donation, please call 585- 396-4554 or mail it to the attention of:
The Partnership for Ontario County
482 N Main Street
Canandaigua, NY 14424.
If you wish, please designate the use of your donation.
We are grateful for your support that will help us to:
- bring educational programs to the community;
- provide needed resources, and
- continue the mission and vision of our programs to serve youths and adults.