It’s that time of year, “Shop for a Cause” to benefit the Partnership for Ontario County!
– Time to Shop For a Cause! With your purchase of the $5 savings pass to benefit The Partnership for Ontario County, you receive 25% off August 26th -August 28th at our partner @Macys.
Please stop by The Partnership for Ontario County by Friday August 26th, 482 North Main Street Canandaigua NY 14424 to pick up your savings pass!
– Thanks for supporting The Partnership for Ontario County, 25% off plus a chance to win $500, two great reasons to Shop For a Cause @Macy’s, this weekend.
We have a job opportunity for a Youth Leader for Youth Clubhouse!!!! Please click below for more information.
Incorporated in 1998, the Partnership for Ontario County is an independent non-profit organization, located in Canandaigua, NY. The Board of Directors and the Partnership team create, support and administer alliances to cultivate positive social change.
The Programs & Initiatives of The Partnership for Ontario County Include:
- Ontario County Youth Court
- Child Advocacy Center of the Finger Lakes
- Family Support Centers
- Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition
- Nowhere to Go
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- With Youth for Youth
- Never Alone Club
- Youth Clubhouse
To view our most recent annual report, click here: 2014 Partnership Annual Report
Up coming events for The Partnership for Ontario County.
We are seeking volunteers who have an interest in non-profit service and support!
For a full list of awards and accreditation please visit our news page.